On Episode 21 of Brand On Broadcasting hosted by Ross Brand of Livestream Universe, Zachary Babcock of Underdog Empowerment shares his story of turning his life around and provides both inspiration and valuable lessons for online entrepreneurs.
Following 5 years in prison and 4 years of struggling with online business, Zachary created a popular podcast that helped build his business and a 6-figure income. He discusses what led him into prison and shares his thoughts on the criminal justice system in the United States. Zachary provides actionable tips on how to grow your authority with podcasting, the steps to take if you want to succeed as an entrepreneur and the mindset for underdog entrepreneurs to win even when the odds seem stacked against them.
ABOUT ZACHARY BABCOCK:
Zachary Babcock is a student of passive income, marketing, and entrepreneurship with a broad perspective from both extremes of life. He share what he learns about entrepreneurship, online marketing, and mental toughness on the Underdog Empowerment Podcast, a top rated Apple podcast.
Zachary describes the Underdog Empowerment Podcast on his website: “This show is for underdog entrepreneurs who have a grandiose vision, all the odds stacked against them, and everyone counting them out. Regardless of your current resources, big or small, you’re committed to leveling up, winning, and getting the respect you deserve.
“I share all of my most significant ‘a-ha moments’ in my journey of building a passive income business, tough lessons learned and beating the odds. I interview some of the most successful visionaries, celebrities, and thought leaders who practice entrepreneurship.”
▶️ Underdog Empowerment Website: https://underdogempowerment.com/
▶️ Underdog Empowerment Podcast: https://underdogempowerment.com/podcast/
▶️ Zachary Babcock on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/zacharybabcock13/
▶️ Zachary Babcock on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zacharyjbabcock
▶️ Zachary Babcock on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zacharyjbabcock/
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a live streaming broadcaster having served in many capacities such as Red Carpet host for the Emmy Award winning Never Settle Show, produced by Al Roker Entertainment, brand ambassador for Wirecast, and on-camera host for multiple Facebook Live Video and LinkedIn Live developers and broadcast solutions, including StreamYard, BeLiveTV and LiveU Solo. He was selected one of 5 Live Video Experts to Follow by Switcher Studio. With 12 years of on-air experience in radio, Ross also creates podcasts and Alexa Flash Briefings.
- Livestream Deals
- Resources for Livestreaming & Podcasting
- Livestream Universe Update Flash Briefing on Alexa
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Livestreaming & Live Video Production App: StreamYard
- Live Video Production & Recording Software: Wirecast
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Primary Audio Interface/Mixer/Field Recorder: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Backup Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- iOS and Mac Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Macbook Pro
- Podcast Host: Spreaker
- Hardware Encoder for Remote Cellular Transmission Livestreaming: LiveU Solo
- Hardware Encoder for Ethernet Livestreaming: BoxCast
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.