Listen to “Brand on Broadcasting” on Spreaker.
Alexander Riesenkampff, GetVokl
July 6, 2019
On Brand On Broadcasting, Ross Brand of Livestream Universe talks with GetVokl CEO Alexander Riesenkampff about his plans for the live streaming platform and GetVokl’s integration with Patreon. In addition to livestreamers, the platform is also working to include podcasters and video creators in its community.
GetVokl helps podcasters, live-streamers, and vloggers unleash the potential of their audiences through interactive live-shows on their social video platform so they can inspire and create vibrant communities. Broadcasters are able to leverage their social reach by simultaneously streaming their GetVokl Broadcast to Facebook, YouTube and Periscope.
A host may invite up to 3 guests to join the live video conversation by “grabbing a spot” on stage. Any broadcast can have an unlimited number of attendees at any event. The host has the ability to rotate in guests from the audience. The host also has the option to record a show, and allow Patreon supporters to login and view content at a later date.
▶️ GetVokl: GetVokl.com
▶️ Alexander Riesenkampff: LinkedIn Profile
Subscribe to this podcast: http://BrandOnBroadcasting.com/Subscribe
Gear recommendations for livestreaming and podcasting: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Resources
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a professional live streaming broadcaster having served in many capacities such as Red Carpet host for the Emmy Award winning Never Settle Show, produced by Al Roker Entertainment, brand ambassador for Wirecast, and on-camera host for multiple Facebook Live Video developers and broadcast solutions, including BeLiveTV and LiveU Solo. He was selected one of 5 Live Video Experts to Follow by Switcher Studio. With 12 years of on-air experience in radio, Ross also creates podcasts and Alexa Flash Briefings.
- Livestream Deals
- Resources for Livestreaming & Podcasting
- Livestream Universe Update Flash Briefing on Alexa
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production & Recording Software: Wirecast
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Primary Audio Interface/Mixer/Field Recorder: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- iOS and Mac Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Macbook Pro
- Livestreaming Platform: BeLiveTV
- Podcast Host: Spreaker
- Hardware Encoder for Remote Cellular Transmission Livestreaming: LiveU Solo
- Hardware Encoder for Ethernet Livestreaming: BoxCast
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.