On Brand On Broadcasting, YouTube creators, brothers and Nimmin Live co-hosts Nick Nimmin and Dee Nimmin appear together for the first time as interview guests. Ross Brand of Livestream Universe talks with Nick and Dee about how they started working together in Thailand, tips for growing your YouTube channel and the pros and cons of livestreaming to YouTube Live.
Nick Nimmin is a YouTube Certified influencer and speaker helping people learn and leverage the power of online video. His popular YouTube channel has more than 400,000 subscribers. Nick is a serial entrepreneur. In one form or another, he’s been self employed since age 19. He had a door-to-door marketing company for 10 years, a commercial janitorial service for 3, an advertising agency and a graphic design service to name a few. All of that led him to the wide world of internet marketing, consulting, public speaking and digital content production, which are his current areas of expertise. Nick offers digital graphic assets for content creators, including an a la carte store, membership site and custom branding packages at TuberTools.com. He co-hosts Nimmin Live, Saturdays at 9am ET on his YouTube channel.
Dee Nimmin is a YouTube Content Creator, Entrepreneur and co-host of Nimmin Live. His YouTube channel and live streams are focused on teaching mobile video creation. Dee co-hosts Nimmin Live on Saturdays at 9am ET on Nick Nimmin’s YouTube channel. In addition, Dee hosts the Mobile YouTuber Q&A on Sundays at 12pm ET, on his YouTube channel, where he shares advice and resources for mobile video creators and provides mobile channel reviews.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a professional live streaming broadcaster having served in many capacities such as Red Carpet host for the Emmy Award winning Never Settle Show, produced by Al Roker Entertainment, brand ambassador for Wirecast, and on-camera host for multiple Facebook Live Video developers and broadcast solutions, including BeLiveTV and LiveU Solo. He was selected one of 5 Live Video Experts to Follow by Switcher Studio. With 12 years of on-air experience in radio, Ross also creates podcasts and Alexa Flash Briefings.
- Livestream Deals
- Resources for Livestreaming & Podcasting
- Livestream Universe Update Flash Briefing on Alexa
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production & Recording Software: Wirecast
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Primary Audio Interface/Mixer/Field Recorder: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- iOS and Mac Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Macbook Pro
- Livestreaming Platform: BeLiveTV
- Podcast Host: Spreaker
- Hardware Encoder for Remote Cellular Transmission Livestreaming: LiveU Solo
- Hardware Encoder for Ethernet Livestreaming: BoxCast
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.