Social Media Week Lima organizer Jessika Phillips talks about what’s coming up at this year’s conference, how Social Media Week Lima became the Midwest’s largest social media conference and what makes #SMWL19 different from other events in the digital space. Social Media Week Lima, Ohio is June 18-19, 2019. Brand On Broadcasting is hosted by Ross Brand for Livestream Universe.
About Jessika Phillips::
Selected as One of the Top 12 Global Rising Stars on Social Media to Watch and Woman-Owned Business of the Year in 2018: Jessika is on a mission to make relationships the forefront of business marketing. She’s known for this outspoken dedication to Relationship Marketing. Jessika lives by her statement that “Relationships will always be more powerful than marketing,” and she believes in being a magnet vs a Bullhorn to truly connect with your tribe.
As a social media strategist, Jessika founded NOW Marketing Group in 2010 with only a laptop and a vision. The company is now a Forbes recognized Agency Partner and a certified inbound partner with Hubspot. NOW Marketing Group works with more than 100 clients across the United States and beyond, choosing to serve – not sell.
As a relationship marketing evangelist, Jessika also founded Magnet Marketers and The Relationship Marketing System, membership sites that provide curriculum to help businesses grow. Jessika also teaches comprehensive Relationship Marketing, presents in a weekly videocast “Magnet Marketers” and hosts one of the largest social media Midwest conferences, Social Media Week Lima.
Jessika is one of 105 leading digital media personalities and professionals featured in the Livestream Universe Predictions for 2019. Read about the future of live streaming, podcasting and online content creation: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Ross105.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a professional live streaming broadcaster having served in many capacities such as Red Carpet host for the Emmy Award winning Never Settle Show, produced by Al Roker Entertainment, brand ambassador for Wirecast, and on-camera host for multiple Facebook Live Video developers and broadcast solutions, including BeLiveTV and LiveU Solo. He was selected one of 5 Live Video Experts to Follow by Switcher Studio. With 12 years of on-air experience in radio, Ross also creates podcasts and Alexa Flash Briefings.
- Livestream Deals
- Resources for Livestreaming & Podcasting
- Livestream Universe Update Flash Briefing on Alexa
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production & Recording Software: Wirecast
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Primary Audio Interface/Mixer/Field Recorder: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- iOS and Mac Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Macbook Pro
- Livestreaming Platform: BeLiveTV
- Podcast Host: Spreaker
- Hardware Encoder for Remote Cellular Transmission Livestreaming: LiveU Solo
- Hardware Encoder for Ethernet Livestreaming: BoxCast
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.