Listen to “Brand on Broadcasting” on Spreaker.
Nicole Sanchez, VidSummit
November 3, 2018
On Brand on Broadcasting with Ross Brand, we talk with Nicole Sanchez about how she build a strong live streaming presence for Cisco on social media, including more than a million views on Facebook. We also discuss the challenges of pioneering live streaming at a big organization and how to overcome resistance.
Episode 006 was recorded live and in-person at #VidSummit2018 in Los Angeles, powered by the LiveU Solo.
Nicole Sanchez is a live video creator and host, video marketing and social media strategist, presentation design and development expert. Clients include Cisco, HPE and Night Ranger. She believes that video changes how companies engage with their audience and is the best way to build a relationship with their buying audience.
Nicole draws on years of experience in both sales and business development along with extensive experience in various worldwide marketing communications roles including all aspects of social media, hosting live video events and presentation development. She helps her clients standout from today’s digital noise, by investing in telling their story and building their digital presence.
Brand On Broadcasting is a Livestream Universe production: http://LivestreamUniverse.com
Subscribe to podcast on ApplePodcasts: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/brand-iTunes/
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a pioneer in the livestreaming field as both a prolific content creator and thought-leader exploring the different ways to leverage live video to grow your business or brand.
Named the world’s number 1 livestreaming expert to follow on social media by Klout and selected as one of “5 live video experts to follow” by Switcher Studio, Ross made the successful transition from terrestrial radio to live streaming, founding LivestreamUniverse.com to empower other live video creators by showcasing their content through updates and shows.
Ross also runs the LivestreamDeals.com website and creates audio content for podcasts and Alexa Flash Briefings. Find him on Twitter: @iRossBrand. His Instagram username is @RossBrand1.
- Livestream Deals
- Resources for Livestreaming & Podcasting
- Livestream Universe Update Flash Briefing on Alexa
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production & Recording Software: Wirecast Studio
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Primary Audio Interface/Mixer/Field Recorder: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- iOS and Mac Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Macbook Pro
- Livestreaming Platform: BeLiveTV
- Podcast Host: Spreaker
- Hardware Encoder for Remote Cellular Transmission Livestreaming: LiveU Solo
- Hardware Encoder for Ethernet Livestreaming: BoxCast
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.